Then this is your next step…
Hi, Georgina here
So you read your copy of the article I handed out at the Entrepreneurs Circle Tribal Bootcamp and are taking a closer look at my brand new workbook – How To Make Smart Content Decisions…
Here’s the low-down on what’s inside your workbook…
- The number 1 reason you must STOP creating content – NOW (you need to understand this point if your content strategy is to work)
- How to use the Content Alignment Table to figure out where the biggest content win is for your business – right now
- An overview of the 28 different types of content you could create to fuel your sales journey, give your message momentum, and help achieve your business goals
- Your next steps… Use the content decision table and flow chart to help you decide (with certainty) what content you’ll create now, next, and later.
But that’s not all!
You’ll also discover:
- My updated customer avatar template (it’s very in-depth)
- An overview of the 7 components of your expert message (to get you thinking about what to talk about)
- PLUS a Gem Writing pen to capture your genius
This is a full colour, 26-page PRINTED workbook. (It’s not some naff digital thingy.) This is a proper printed, full colour workbook that’s chock-full of lovely content, graphics, templates, as well as space to record your genius ideas as they bubble up.
I’m serious! You’ll get all this for £18
This is a genuine saving. Remember, this brand new workbook usually retails at £35.00. I’ll even throw in this lovely pen. Check out the pic 😉
I’ll be honest… I’ve poured my heart into the guide.
It’s very comprehensive and will leave you with stacks of ideas for getting content marketing working for you. But act quick to grab yourself a bargain!
So if you’re interested in content marketing, want to get better at content marketing, and need some momentum to get you going, buy now and I’ll rush your printed workbook to you by 1st class post.
What other business owners say…
I have read several ‘how to guides’ in the past, however this one really stands out. In 26 pages there is nothing but great content, useful information and it really made me look and think about the content we are currently sending to our clients. Georgina really knows her stuff. I can’t believe she has shared so much information in one guide.
Lee Calendar – Mail Magic
I’ve always hated writing content. The long and short of it is I haven’t always seen the point as the ROI on time invested just wasn’t there for me. But after ready Georgina’s book I’ve gone back to the drawing board with my content strategy and began to look at the big picture with fresh eyes. She’s made the WHY & WHAT really easy to understand and this has finally got me excited about how content can position me and my business plus what content CAN return in terms of bottom line numbers.
Paul Cox – Cracking AdWords
(Hum hum… Didn’t you forget something!)