An eBook isn’t just a business tool…
It’s a smart, cost effective strategy that can help you attract new customers, cement your reputation and multiply your income. Which means it’s time you got one working hard for your small business.
Here’s how YOUR business could benefit from an eBook Writer
- Win new clients.
- Get the contact details you need to grow your database (and enhance your permission marketing).
- Boost your credibility and expertise in your niche.
- Build relationships and draw customers closer to your business.
- Get found organically for important keywords and boost your web traffic.
You could even use your eBook to generate a residual income should you produce one that’s of sufficient quality and detail to warrant a charge.
Sounds good right?
Now here comes the BUT…
If you want juicy benefits like these you need to invest the time and creativity necessary to ensure you publish the right content. Otherwise you’ll find it’s A LOT of wasted effort that could actually damage your reputation.
So if you know your business could benefit from an eBook BUT:
- You lack the time, passion and motivation to write one.
- You know you’ll end up:
- Procrastinating over this time-consuming task
- Tearing your hair out in frustration at the blank screen or
- Struggling to get your message across in a non-salesy way
Let a passionate, professional eBook writer take your pain away – (that’s me BTW :-))
What eBook writer packages are available?
Looking for something short and sweet? A one-page downloadable fact-sheet provides an easy solution that could also be turned into a printed leaflet to diversify its use.
A 2000 (ish) word eBook containing quality content supported by an introduction to your business and a call to action.
Need something longer and more comprehensive or wanting to create an eBook that you can sell to your customers? Simply let me know your requirements and I’ll provide you with a bespoke quote.
Landing / squeeze page designed to encourage sign-ups to your free eBook or drive sales of your paid for eBook (click for example)
Ready to get started?
It’s quick and easy to get started. Simply contact me to place your order, discuss your deadline and outline the requirements of your eBook. I’ll then schedule in your work and get cracking.