Thanks for reading my guest blog – “5 easy ways to improve your small business copywriting“. Did you find something useful to improve own sales copy?
If you’ve popped over for more tips and techniques, here are some ideas:
- Sign-up to my mailing list (see box in the banner) and download my free eBook 7 Steps to Writing Copy That Sells. It’s written especially for business owners who write their own copy and want to do it better.
- Have a read of these popular blog posts:
- Ask and you shall receive. How to write marketing copy that converts.
- Self Promotionan and a (wo)man walks into a bar.
- Do you apply this golden rule to your SEO web copy?
Copywriting is an essential skill for small business owners. After all, words are what sell your products and services. So it’s well worth giving them the attention they need to get them right – whether that’s by using a pro or practicing to improve your own skills. Hopefully you’ll find lots to help you on my website.
Thanks for reading,