Would you like to attract more customers, grow your reputation and make more sales?
If so, using proven writing techniques on your website, content marketing and blog will help you stand out from the crowd and get noticed.
As a professional copywriter and content marketing specialist I use these techniques every day to help my clients win more business and get their message across.
Oh, I’m also a micro business owner, mum of two amazing girls and editor of the Micro Business Hub :-)
If you’re a micro business owner too, on this page you’ll discover a collection of useful articles to help you get your words working as hard as you do.
And if you stumble across a question, or want some further advice please give me a shout. You can tweet me @GemWriting, ring me on 07954 580039 or drop an email to email@example.com. I’d love to help
What are you looking for?
1. Write with intention:
- You need to write the right words. Discover how by exploring word strategies.
2. Hone your persuasive writing techniques:
Why is persuasive writing different from “normal” writing?
- Discover how to structure persuasive sales copy.
- Avoid these common copywriting mistakes.
- Include a call to action.
- Find your USP.
3. Benefit from content marketing:
What is content marketing…
- Explore the benefits of content marketing.
- Find out why helping is the quickest route to selling.
- Discover more about my content marketing consultancy service.
4. Create a sticky website:
- Avoid these common website mistakes.
- Not sure where your website is letting you down? Is it time for a professional website critique?
- Need a hand with your web copy? Check out my professional copywriting service.
- Write a powerful homepage.
5. Blog for tangible results:
- Get clear on how your blog can attract new customers.
- Don’t have time to blog? How could my blog packages help?