Would you like to attract more customers, grow your reputation and make more sales?
If so, using proven writing techniques on your website, content marketing and blog will help you stand out from the crowd and get noticed.
As a professional copywriter and content marketing specialist I use these techniques every day to help my clients win more business and get their message across.
Oh, I’m also a micro business owner and mum of two amazing girls and a beautiful baby boy :-)
If you’re a micro business owner too, on this page you’ll discover a collection of useful articles to help you get your words working as hard as you do.
And if you stumble across a question, or want some further advice please give me a shout. You can tweet me @GemWriting, ring me on 07954 580039 or drop an email to email@example.com. I’d love to help
What are you looking for?
1. Write with intention:
- You need to write the right words. Discover how by exploring word strategies.
2. Hone your persuasive writing techniques:
Why is persuasive writing different from “normal” writing?
- Discover how to structure persuasive sales copy.
- Avoid these common copywriting mistakes.
- Include a call to action.
- Find your USP.
3. Benefit from content marketing:
What is content marketing…
- Explore the benefits of content marketing.
- Find out why helping is the quickest route to selling.
- Discover more about my content marketing consultancy service.
4. Create a sticky website:
- Avoid these common website mistakes.
- Not sure where your website is letting you down? Is it time for a professional website critique?
- Need a hand with your web copy? Check out my professional copywriting service.
- Write a powerful homepage.
5. Blog for tangible results:
- Get clear on how your blog can attract new customers.
- Don’t have time to blog? How could my blog packages help?
6. Advertise your products and services:
- Learn how to nail your leaflet advertising.
- Not sure where your advertising is failing? I can critique it for you.
- Get clear on who your target customer is with this customer avatar template.
- Plan your writing with my FREE copywriting checklist.
Want more tips like these?
If you’re serious about creating quality content that will promote and grow you business, simply pop your name and email address into the boxes below and you’ll receive a FREE copy of my Non-Writer’s Guide To Creating Irresistible Content That Works.
Get your copy NOW…
If you’re serious about writing great copy, this is one eBook you can’t afford to miss. To get your eBook, simply add your details to the form below and I’ll whizz you over a link.