Thanks for requesting your 21-step checklist – I hope it helps you confidently write leaflets that grow your business.
Your free PDF will hit your inbox shortly, but in the meantime, if you want to create a leaflet that sells please take a quick look at this…
Want to DIY your own leaflet content with confidence?
Leaflets can be an incredibly effective form of marketing – if you get them right.
But it’s no good rushing up a few words onto a page and hoping for the best. Take that approach and your results will disappoint. It’s for this reason that I encourage you to spend time up front thinking about your leaflet’s message.
And my How To Write A Leaflet That Sells kit can do just that.
Here’s what’s inside…
- A full-colour, 44-page workbook (it’s printed – not a digital version) that guides you step by step through the process of writing a leaflet that sells
- Action Pads to help guide your thinking and put theory into practice
- An easy peasy leaflet template detailing the essential written elements you need to include in your leaflet
- Editing advice to help increase the effectiveness of your leaflet
PLUS valuable bonuses:
- A template to help you identify your customer avatar
- 15 top tips to help you write copy that sells
Grab your copy NOW and check out with PayPal
This comprehensive, DIY leaflet kit costs just £35 (+£3 P&P).
With this small investment you could save endless hours of hard work and an untold amount of wasted marketing budget.
You can grab your printed copy NOW via PayPal. Just click the button below and I’ll post one to your address by first class post.